Limited Edition Cigar Humidor
Designed in New York by Colibri and hand-crafted in California by Daniel Marshall, the Quasar is a triumph of collaboration by two world-renowned brands. Inspired by the hobnail pattern on the vintage 1960s Colibri Molectric lighter, the Quasar redefines the boundaries of the traditional cigar humidor. The result is a sight to behold€”and it is therefore named after the mysterious sources of light and energy that emanate from the farthest galaxies of the universe.
A very exclusive production will be limited to 200 units worldwide with each piece carrying a unique serial number.
Exceptional humidification will be regulated by the Daniel Marshall self-regulating humidification system. Capacity is 150-175 cigars.
- 150-175 cigar capacity
- 16.0″ x10.0″ x 6.0″ (40.6 x 25.4 x 15.2 cm)
- Designed in New York by Colibri
- Hand-crafted in California by Daniel Marshall
- Limited Edition, Only 200 made
- Serial Numbered out of 200
- Unique three-dimensional design
- Honduran Mohagany body
- Untreated Spanish cedar lining
- Daniel Marshall humidification system
- Digital Hygrometer
- Two adjustable dividers
- Daniel Marshall Lifetime Warranty